Girls, there comes many occasions where we possibly cannot spend hours in the salon or book an appointment with the makeup artist, thus, go about doing our makeup by ourselves. Whatsoever be the occasion- a homely pre-wedding or post-wedding ceremony, you must know how to ace the basic finished look without much effort.
Here are some of the basic bridal makeup products to do your pre or post-wedding makeup.
1. Moisturizer- After cleaning your face, moisturizing is very necessary. Choose a moisturizer that suits your skin type. You can go for Biotique Morning Nectar or Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator.
2. Primer– A face primer evens your skin tone by filling the pores and fine lines. Prepare your skin for further layers of makeup by applying a primer on your skin. This will also help your foundation to seep in smoothly. You can choose from Incolor 24K Gold Gel Primer or NYX Studio Perfect Photo-Loving Primer.
3. Foundation– Foundation = base. The foundation is the base of your makeup. An essential product, make sure you’ve got one. You can choose between L’Oreal Paris Infallible 24hr Stay Fresh Foundation or Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation.
4. Concealer– A must-have to hide those dark circles, blemishes and dark spots. Honestly, your primed face would not look glamorous and flawless without the concealer. Choose from the recommended concealers- Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles or Bobbi Brown Instant Full Coverage Concealer.
5. Compact– A compact is necessary to set up all the layers on your face. If you are great at handling loose powders, go ahead with them or else, use a good compact for the purpose. Choose between- Make Up For Ever HD Pressed Powder and NOTE Luminous Silk Compact Powder.
6. Highlighter- A necessary product, you can miss out on the contouring but never on highlighting. Want a dewy and glowy look? Highlighting the nose tip, cheekbones, cupid’s bow, and your temple is all that you need. Choose between NYX Born to Glow Highlighting Palette or Makeup Revolution Vivid Shimmer Highlighter.
7. Blush- A blush should not be forgotten at any cost. It is available as a powder or a cream stick and should be applied to the apple of your cheeks for natural-looking added color. Recommended Blushes- NOTE Terracotta Blusher Or Maybelline New York Color Show Blush.
8. Eyeshadow Palette- Your eye makeup is definitely going to add much more glam to your entire bridal look. Choose a shimmery eye shadow or a gorgeous color for classic smokey eyes to accentuate your eye makeup. Some recommended eyeshadow palettes are- Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette or Maybelline New York The Blushed Nudes Palette.
9. Liner & Kajal- How can you forget a liner to wing your eyes and a kajal for the waterline of your eyes. You can choose from Nykaa Rock The Line Kajal, L’Oreal Paris Superline Lacquer (Sabyasachi Collection) and Maybelline New York Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner.
10. Eyebrow Pencil- Get used to an eyebrow pencil with a brush attached in the end if you can’t fit your hands on a proper eyebrow kit. Fill in the gaps of your brows and mix it along with your brow brush. Choose from NOTE Eyebrow Pencilor Bobbi Brown Perfectly Defined Long-Wear
11. Mascara- A mascara needs to be there for your voluminous curly lashes. Also, it is capable of adding the required drama to your eye makeup. Some of the recommended mascaras are- L’Oreal Paris False Lash Superstar Mascara or Maybelline New York The Colossal Big Shot Volume Express.
12. Lip Balm- Moisturizing your lips is equally essential before we get on with coloring your lips. Choose from Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Lip Balm or The Body Shop Vitamin E Lip Care. 13. Lip Liner and Lipstick- It is always wise to line your lips first properly with a lip liner and then proceed to fill in the remaining portions with a lipstick. The liner is important for that perfect pout. Choose from the recommended lip liners- NYX Suede matte Lip Liner or MAC Cosmetics Lip Pencil. Or Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipsticks, Huda Beauty Liquid Matte, Nykaa Matte to Last Liquid Lipsticks.