Do not Spam the community. Such Profiles will be deleted as soon as we see them
Huntsends Community is YouTube for writers. Check below link to know more
Click here for FAQs (Updated on 06.03.19)
We have seen many members have more questions then Answers. Make sure the number of questions must not exceed your number of Answers. We will delete such profile which are having huge gaps in number of questions and Answers.
How to increase the level of concentration?
Any special Formula?
Okay. So it is easy for the mind to concentrate and focus when it knows the path to the concerned project.
1) Jot down the steps of the task.
2) Set deadlines for each task and try to abide by it.
3) Before starting, give yourself 5 mins. Close your eyes and meditate. Just take time to remove other thoughts. And gather your energy towards the work.
Hope this helps you 🙂
You can increase your concentration by trying the following steps.
1.) Get yourself motivated and inspired everyday.
2.) Keep goals- long term as well as short term.
3.) Don’t get distracted by any means.
4.) If you feel that you’re getting distracted, remember your goals.
5.) Do smart work along with hard work.
6.) Indulge yourself into yoga and meditation. Do at least for 10 minutes.
7.) Have a good sleep.
8.) Read more and good books.
9.) Pen down your goals, things by which you get inspired, things which encourage you and read them whenever you feel low.
This are the things which will help you in a more or less way in increasing your concentration.
Meditating is one of the many ways how we can increase out concentration.
It does help.
yeah! You should definitely give it a try. It will work !
(please upvote if you like my answer,thanks….)
1. Set shortgoals, dont foxus on long term goals
2. Think of a smarter strategy to achieve the smart goals.
3. Then try to attain solitude.( You can do this by starting at an agarbati without a drop of thinking in your mind)
4. Medidate and focus on one single object
5. Try to read story books for a longer period of time
6. Put away your distractions from you.
7. Dont feel demoralised and stay motivated
8. Have a good energy.
Hope this helps.