Do not Spam the community. Such Profiles will be deleted as soon as we see them
Huntsends Community is YouTube for writers. Check below link to know more
Click here for FAQs (Updated on 06.03.19)
We have seen many members have more questions then Answers. Make sure the number of questions must not exceed your number of Answers. We will delete such profile which are having huge gaps in number of questions and Answers.
How does worrying affect your health ?
do you think so worrying can cause major break downs
Worrying can cause many problems such as headache, high blood pressure,diabetes,migraine.
It can even lead to mental discomfort and cause anxiety and depression.
We as a whole stress every once in a while, however in the event that you can’t shake it following half a month, it can negatively affect your wellbeing and may be connected to an uneasiness issue. Treatment, drugs, and different procedures can help.
• Worrying a lot of may trigger it to discharge “stress hormones” that accelerate your pulse and breathing, raise your glucose, and send more blood to your arms and legs.
• When you’re beset about something, the muscles in your shoulder and neck can worry, and that can prompt headaches or strain cerebral pains.
• If you’re stressed a great deal, you may inhale all the more profoundly or all the more frequently without acknowledging it.
• If it sticks around sufficiently long, something as little as a pestering worry in the back of your brain can influence your heart.
• If your body is influenced by the physical impacts of stress, it may not battle germs too.