Do not Spam the community. Such Profiles will be deleted as soon as we see them
Huntsends Community is YouTube for writers. Check below link to know more
Click here for FAQs (Updated on 06.03.19)
We have seen many members have more questions then Answers. Make sure the number of questions must not exceed your number of Answers. We will delete such profile which are having huge gaps in number of questions and Answers.
How to stay fit in summer?
Need some motivation
It is very difficult to work out in hot conditions, I know.
It is much better if possible to work in early morning because it is cold and also the breeze will support the running or cycling. You could also try light yoga.
Hope it helps
- Keep water beside you and drink regularly ,whenever you pee it should white not yellow,sign of dehydration.
- Get up and stretch ,dynamic stretches are great.
- Keep nuts almonds raisins near by or eat ,like chana and all.
- Don’t eat junk when you hungry rather make green tea .
- Stay motivated ,watch YouTube videos like inspiring and may be learn different styles of workout.
- Stay focussed even though you don’t want to workout .
Keep a watch on what you eat. Consume a lot of fluids and eta light.
Also make sure to stay hydrated and drink lots of water.
Eat loads of healthy food and drink lots of fluids like water and juices.
- Apply Your Daily SPF. …
- Embrace “Healthier” Barbeques.
- Hydrate, Hydrate, Hydrate. …
- Travel Light. …
- Eat Breakfast! …
- Avoid Over-Intoxication.
if it’s a first date, then i guess it should be a resta…
By asarkar0112, 5 mins ago
I do. It adds and extra flavour to any food. It adds a …
By asarkar0112, 12 mins ago
Ice tea for summers and cold coffee for rainy season. I…
By asarkar0112, 14 mins ago