Do not Spam the community. Such Profiles will be deleted as soon as we see them
Huntsends Community is YouTube for writers. Check below link to know more
Click here for FAQs (Updated on 06.03.19)
We have seen many members have more questions then Answers. Make sure the number of questions must not exceed your number of Answers. We will delete such profile which are having huge gaps in number of questions and Answers.
[Solved] What are the benefits of drinking warm water?
What are the benefits of drinking warm water?
Here are 7 ways of how warm water can benefit you-
1) Helps weight loss
2) Aids digestion
3) Helps to clear out toxins
4) Eases constipation
5) Heals nasal and throat congestion
6) Turns skin healthy
7) Improves immunity
For best results, it is advisable to have a glass of warm water every morning as you wake up.
Drinking warm water has lots of benefits, which includes increasing thr blood circulation,reducing heart blocks,it nourishes our skin, it also make the digestion process easier.
This is from personal experience. The benefits:
1. Warm water when drank early morning before brushing your teeth helps cleanse your system thoroughly.
2. Drinking warm water throughout the day helps you lose weight. This is true even in the case of normal water.
3. The human body should not be fed cold things. Our body needs warmth even during summers because of which drinking cold drinks and having cold food is not advisable.
4. Warm water also helps in better blood circulation.
5. Besides eating chocolates to reduce stress one can also opt for drinking warm water during times of stress as it does help.
These were a few benefits. Of course, Google would provide more.
1. Relieves nasal congestion
The warmth of hot water creates steam. Taking a deep inhale of this gentle vapour while holding a cup of hot water can help loosen clogged sinuses and even relieve a sinus headache.
- Aids digestion
Drinking hot water both soothes and activates your digestive tract. Water is, after all, the lubricant keeps your digestion going. As the water moves through your stomach and intestines, digestive organs are better hydrated and able to eliminate waste.
3. Calms central nervous system
Drinking hot water can calm your central nervous system and lubricate your body. When your nervous system is primed for healthy and controlled reactions, you’ll find that you feel fewer aches and pains, as well as less panicked throughout your day.
4. Helps relieve constipation
Drinking hot water helps your intestines to contract. When that happens, old waste trapped in your intestines is able to pass out of your body.
5. Keeps you hydrated
Hot water is no different than room temperature or cool water when it comes to keeping you hydrated.
No online members at the moment
My current relationship status is single.
By Ankita Neogi, 1 hour ago