You can find a ton of information on the internet as a number of search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing have indexed over a billion pages on the Web already. However, this only accounts for about 5% of the total web information and content available. To find the other 95% of the information on the web is a very difficult job.

Over 90% of the unindexed web forms the part of Deep Web. This part of the web is not easily accessible by the web browsers. You can find databases and records such as hospital records, bank records, school database and more on the Deep Web. Since most of this content is unindexed, it is difficult to find things on the deep web.

Today, we are going to help you by providing you ways with how you can find things on the deep web.

Using Deep Web Databases

The only downside of using TOR browser is that is does not provide you with links to the deep web URLs. You need to find these URLs on your own to access them. The easiest way to find deep web websites is through the help of Databases available for such sites on the deep web. Follow the following guide to make the most of the deep web databases.

Search databases using an ordinary search engine: You can make use of ordinary search terms such as ‘Wildlife database’ or ‘hip hop database’ to locate deep web databases. These databases are only accessible by typing in a search term and that is why, most search engine bots are unable to find them.

Having a specialized search for databases:

The Internet Public Library is one of the biggest database platforms to search for deep web websites. However, the Library is no longer updated by users. This doesn’t mean that you cannot use them. Take advantage of them find specific databases.

Browse the Internet Archive:

You can make use of the Internet Archive as the project attempts to collect all the digital information available on the web and preserve it long-term. You can easily browse these archives to find vanished websites, video and audio clips and copies of old video game systems.
Using Deep Web Search Engines
Deep web Search engines work exactly like your regular web search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing. However, instead of providing you results available on the surface web, you can get results from the deep web instead. Some top search engines for the deep web that you can use are mentioned below:

Pipl: It is one of the most widely used deep web search tools to help find people on the deep web. It can browse through database, court record, member directories and more on the deep to help locate a person and provide you with their complete details including online profiles and public records.
Core.onion: As you might know, the onion sites hosted on TOR network can only be accessed by a TOR browser. The Core.onion plays host to the TOR directory, from where you can find the links to a number of .onion websites.
The Wayback Machine: It is an extension of the Internet Archive project mentioned above and allows the users to view a number of snapshots of websites from older dates. It is very helpful in identifying if the information previously mentioned on the website has changed or not.
Not Evil: Not Evil is a user-supported deep web search engine and has replaced the now-defunct Torch. You can access this web search engine at http://xycpusearchon2mc.onion/ and it is one of the best ones out there to help you find .onion websites.

Why you should search Deep web via the Deep web search engines?

The Deep web search engines are designed with a specific purpose in mind – to help people find unindexed content on the internet easily. Usually, these content are unavailable to people surfing through regular web browsers. However, specialized Deep web search engines help to provide the users with specific directories and links to all the .onion websites on the internet.

Finding things on the deep web can be a difficult process if you don’t know where to look at. You can either find websites, records or databases on the deep web by browsing to their URLs via a number of deep web databases available on the internet or by searching for terms on the numerous search engines specifically designed for the deep web.
Both of these methods are equally helpful for letting you explore the deep web. However, you would need to exercise caution on the deep web and would like to avoid websites which are not verified by deep web users. These websites can be full of spammers and viruses and you can find yourself in trouble by clicking onto suspicious links on the deep web.