Toxic Free Beauty and Everything Natural- Holistic Habits
Today, we extensively use cosmetics made from harmfulchemicals just because it temporarily leaves our skin looking flawless or hair feeling softer. However, after a point of time we become immune to their effects i.e. They don’t do any good to our skin or/and hair. But, if we use natural cosmetics and beauty techniques, the side effects can be minimised and better results can be obtained. Here, are a few benefits of using natural products:
- When ingredients for natural health and beauty products are farmed or manufactured organically, fewer chemicals are put into the air and water sources. Thus, it not only benefits us but also the environment by reducing pollution.
- Natural methods significantly reduce risks of any allergies or side-effects.
- Artificial fragrances are designed to cover up the smell of other ingredients and an lead to headache. Natural essential oils make you feel fresh and also provide aromatherapy.
- Natural / Herbal skin-care and hair-care products bring you a sense of tranquility and happiness. It not only benefits your body but also helps calm your mind.
- Ayurvedic / Herbal products are gentler over time. They have better results in the long run compared to their chemical counterparts as they don’t contain unnecessary fillers or irritants.
Recently, even the cosmetic industry has been realising this and green-washing their products. However, not all companies marketing themselves as clean sell natural products. We must choose wisely as whatever we apply on our skin actually ends up in our body. There are some amazing lines out there that are natural and actually deliver results. These guys craft their makeup and skin-care around whole plant sources, organic ingredients, no chemical preservatives, gluten-free contents, animal-friendly practices and eco-friendly practices. Once you adopt a new lifestyle with natural health and beauty products, you will not only look good but also feel calm and cheerful.