- Pair it with a white lace dress and boots to put a classic touch on a feminine look.
- To make your denim jacket more fancy, you can wear it with sequins and heels. It’s a fun mix for going out.
- Make amaxi dress work for spring or fall by wearing it with a cropped denim jacket.
- Paired with a turtleneck and a maxi skirt, your jean jacket can easily give your outfit a ’70s vibe.
5. Wear a light-wash denim jacket with a floaty dress, a medium-wash with florals, and a cropped jacket with a graphic tee.
- Leopard print and denim is such a great mix. Take your leopard skirt and white tee to the next level by pairing them with a jean jacket.
- Just by changing the way the jacket looks slightly, you can change the vibe of your entire outfit.
- Don’t be afraid of denim-on-denim! If you’re going to go for it, just make sure you pair different washes, like Cameron Diaz did here.
9. Make a super feminine look, like the ones below, more chill by layering with a denim jacket.
10. I love wearing black-on-black ensembles, but sometimes it feels like too much. A jean jacket breaks it up perfectly
11. Wear a crop top anywhere, any time by putting a denim jacket over it.
- Pair your denim jacket with stripes, plaid shirts, and colorful pants – any of them is a classic spring look.
- Again, I love stripes with a denim jacket – it’s such a classic look. I’m also obsessed with the jacket paired with cargo jeans.
- Go for a new look by buttoning up your jacket all the way and wearing it as a shirt instead of a jacket. This looks perfect with colorful maxi skirts.
15. Make a floral skirt and white tank more interesting with a jean jacket